- A Copy & Paste mechanism is now available in the Workflow Builder. The selected elements can be copied to the clipboard and pasted into another Workflow. Workflows from other projects can also be the target of the paste operation.
- The Copy and Paste options can be accessed via the right mouse button. When pasting, a window opens up to create mappings of Workflow elements.
- Some elements have the option to be imported or created. When choosing the Import option, the element gets linked to its origin. This provides benefits for future paste operations to easily map to already imported elements.
The Create option does not maintain this link to its origin.
- Please be aware that the content of Sub-Workflows is NOT copied yet! You will only get an empty Sub-Workflow which needs additional configuration.
- New Plugin: Get URL parameter
With this Plugin it is possible to read the value of URL parameters. For example, Workflows triggered by Chatbot can read parameters from the
- Selected links are better highlighted in the Workflow Builder.
- If multiple Workflow elements are selected, a partial auto-align option is available via the right mouse button. Only the selected elements are auto-aligned.
- Fixed an issue where the Connector that triggers the Workflow was not visible in the sidebar.
- Fixed an issue where creating variables from within the Set variable value Plugin was not possible.
- Fixed an issue where the re-run button for Timer triggered Workflows was only visible in the protocol list but not on the detail page.